Sunday, December 12, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This is all new to me, but I’m going for it. Please click through the buttons to find out about this lovely photo challenge.

1. Holiday Colors
I’m really on a black and white kick, so I thought I’d go with muted colors

IMG_5715

2. Winter/Holiday Icon
Our tree top star.

IMG_5852

3. A tree
Really had fun with the shaped Bokeh this week. Bokeh in general. I love Bokeh. Bokeh, Bokeh, Bokeh.

IMG_5815

4. Quiet
There is something so wonderfully quiet about snow and fog and even the river, which technically makes noise, I guess.

IMG_4767

5. Your favorite color
Pink. And bokeh.

IMG_4785

Thanks for looking! Here’s where to go if you want to play along:

Shasta Betty

11 comments:

  1. Those are lovely interpretations especially your quiet one and those fabulous bokeh shots. I have to say that my favourite is your muted colours one - thats so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very similar star to that one, only I use it as decor now rather than my topper (since it was replaced with a red sequined star)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your favorite color with the bokeh in the back! Your tree is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. I tried to cut out a heart thing to do that bokeh and it didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. All wonderful photos.. Love all that bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your quiet shot. Very peaceful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great bokeh shot! i've always wanted to do something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all wonderful but your tree shot is really fantastic...wow, so serene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots, but I love your tree and quiet shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are some great shots! I like the star on the tree (tried to talk my hubby into getting a star; we got an angel instead...) And I love your winter river scene - looks cold, but quite and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your quiet shot!! I hate cold ... but I love winter!! =)

    ReplyDelete