Friday, April 20, 2012

100th Blog Post!

I’ve been doing this for a few years – writing the bulk of my posts between January and May when I once again have the opportunity to take Intermediate Photography at College of the Siskiyous in Weed, CA.
I currently find myself with a backlog of tips, tutorials and random thoughts I want to share about photography (especially film photography!).  I’m making a goal to update my blog EVERY THURSDAY from now on!  So, be sure to check back each week and see if I meet my goal.
To celebrate all that time logged at a computer, cuddled up with an Epson flatbed/film scanner… I’m giving away a mounted 8x10 color print (hand printed c-41 print made using hand developed negative film – this will be a monochrome tinted photo, as seen in this post).  The print will be one of the photos featured at Visual Alternatives: Work by COS Advanced Photography Students, 2012.  The show opens May 2nd, with a reception between 4pm and 6pm at the Art Gallery inside the College of the Siskiyous Learning Resources Center.
To get a preview of which prints will be up for grabs, visit the show which runs May 2nd to May 18th.  I will upload photos and kick off the contest at the end of May, so check back for more details!
561361_289392324475871_109787482436357_655016_544331128_n

No comments:

Post a Comment